Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Hillary Clinton offers first said of her private email:"I'm sorry"

Hillary Clinton offers first said of her private email:"I'm sorry"

Image result for Hillary Clinton on Private Email: ‘That Was a Mistake. I’m Sorry’


Hillary Clinton officially said "sorry." In fact, she made the triple axel of apologies, tying up all loose ends regarding the private email server in the hopes that no one will ask her another question about this again (or at least until she has to go talk to the Benghazi Committee next month). "That was a mistake. I’m sorry about that.
Hillary Clinton offered her first apology for using a private email server while secretary of state, calling it a “mistake” in an interview that aired Tuesday.“Even though it was allowed, I should have used two accounts. One for personal, one for work-related emails,” she told ABC News. ”That was a mistake. I’m sorry about that. I take responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment